Stylish Blogger Award!



Rule # 1 Link back to the person who gave it to you:
Phyl from "There's a Dragon in my Art Room". She is so wonderful! I enjoy her blog so much and consider her a mentor in the blogging world. Thank you Phyl! 


Rule #2 List 7 things about yourself:
1. I am currently working 45 more minutes a day to make up for snow days... Doesn't sound so bad, but I am exhausted everyday I come home. Hence I haven't been blogging a lot lately...
2. I got married this year to the most wonderful man in the world! Wesley!
3. I love to cook, but I'm no good at it. I can't even begin to tell you why I'm no good at it, but trust me... I am. So this is my cooking Bible that Wes bought me as I joke one year.
4. I really want to try out decorating cakes.... When I have time to... This is one I made a Christmas. I may have blogged about it before.
5. I love to read.. or rather listen to books. I have a 30 minute drive to work and it helps me pass the time and tiredness by listening to books. 
6. I have very wide range of book interests. I love anything from Harry Potter and Sookie Stackhouse to Emily Griffin and Brent Weeks.
 


7. I almost majored in vocal music. I have been a broadway junkie since I was 5. I used to dream of being the next Bernadette Peters!
Rule #3 Pass the award on to 5 favorite blogs:
I love all 75 blogs that I follow! But these are the ones I have been referencing a lot lately: Congrats ladies!
1. Jessica at The Art of Education
2. Ms. Wilkinson at Wilkinson's Wonderful World of Art
3. Krystin at Her Dabbles
4. My good friend Crystal at Mrs. Jahnig's Art Space 
5. Pam at Panther's Palette


Thank you to all the bloggers out there for sharing your wonderful art worlds!



    Back to Top